I have only one document. How to apply?

If you do not have driver license or international passport as second identifying document you can submit one of the following:

  1. Utility bill issued in your name. It can be water bill, electricity bill, gas bill or the bill for housing. 
  2. Recent tax declaration certified by the tax Inspectorate, 
  3. Recent bank account statement certified by the Bank